The handling and transportation of unpackaged bulk cargo always requires special attention and highest skills. This is why we always focus on quality, health, safety and the environment (QHSE) at Harren Bulkers. We are always developing, evaluating and adjusting these factors. In response, the Harren & Partner Group has implemented ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 in its organisation. This certification contains policies and guidelines that will keep us concentrated on these factors and further improve our safety standards.
- ISO 9001 Meets the requirements for strong quality management
- ISO 14001 Implemented environmental management systems
- ISO 45001 Follows the British standard for occupational health and safety
- All vessels of the Harren & Partner fleet are certified in accordance with international standards of the ISM, ISPS and MLC.
- INTERCARGO: Full Membership of the International Association of Dry Cargo Shipowners
Major oil and offshore companies recommend Harren & Partner for our proactive approach and best practices in quality and safety management.
The safety of our vessels, crews, the environment, and, of course, our clients’ cargo is of the utmost importance to us.